Monday, March 26, 2012

Cory Sullivan and his Blog

This is Cory Sullivan and this is my new blog.  I have never blogged before, so bear with me.  Let me tell you a little bit about myself,  I am from Syracue, New York, where I was born.  I have spent about more than 12 years in technology related consulting/sales jobs.  I have been asked more and more questions lately concerning "the cloud" and the use of applications, hardware, and social media.  Topics such as SEO (Search Engine Optimization for those who do not like acronyms).

I plan on writing about many different subjects such as business networking, cutting edge technology, kooky things I come across on a daily basis, and my beloved sports teams here in Syracuse.

My next blog will be about business networking!  Stay tuned

This is Cory Sullivan - over and out


Cory Sullivan, Syracuse,NY Information Technologies Consultant
for more on Cory Sullivan, visit his profile at brandyourself

No comments:

Post a Comment